[hercules-390] H390-DOSVS group
billb32767@yahoo.com [hercules-390]
2018-03-04 22:48:32 UTC
Anyone know how long it takes to be approved to a group? I applied to the H390-DOSVS group over a week ago and still have heard nothing. Under the "All My Groups" page for H390-DOSVS both Membership and Pending are blank.
Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com [hercules-390]
2018-03-05 01:15:04 UTC
Hello!
To quote a certain Master Jedi, "Not long, not long.". Now are you
sure? I do not recall seeing in other self's e-mail a request blurb.
-----
Gregg C Levine ***@gmail.com