[hercules-390] create sequantial files with more than 80 caracters
afonso.jal.moreira@gmail.com [hercules-390]
2018-11-19 23:27:21 UTC
hi Friends

I need create a sequential file to insert data e and afterwards with repro e quant fill a visam file, but iam not getting create a sequential file with more than 80 caracteres, any one can show me it by ispf ou jcl

thanks
afinso
sao paulo brasil
Mike Noel mikenoel37@gmail.com [hercules-390]
2018-11-20 10:46:45 UTC
You may want to see the STKCARDS program discussed here -
http://www.kicksfortso.com/same/KooKbooK/KooKbooK-14.htm
The example is for CMS, but the program functions in TSO as well. The
program is included in the KICKS distribution.
Joe Monk joemonk64@gmail.com [hercules-390]
2018-11-20 11:56:18 UTC
Caro Afonso,

Por favor, eu quero mas informacion. Cual esta a largura do arquivo de
entrada?

A largura do arquivo seqÌencial de saída é relativa à largura do arquivo de
entrada, portanto, é necessário saber se o arquivo de saída deve ter
caracteres adicionados à largura para criar os atributos desejados.

Desculpa para meus Portuguese.

Ta bom!

Joe
sao paulo brasil
kerravon86@yahoo.com.au [hercules-390]

sao paulo brasil
'Styma, Robert (Nokia - US/Phoenix)' robert.styma@nokia.com [hercules-390]
2018-11-20 14:35:14 UTC
//AUSERIDF JOB (),'IEFBR14',
// NOTIFY=AUSERID,
// MSGLEVEL=(1,1),PRTY=0,CLASS=K,MSGCLASS=X
//*
//* USE YOUR USERID IN PLACE OF "AUSERID"
//*
//CATLG EXEC PGM=IEFBR14
//* CREATE A FIXED BLOCK DATASET WITH ANSI CONTROL CHARACTERS
//* SUITABLE FOR HOLDING LISTINGS.
//* BLKSIZE IS SET FOR 2 BLOCKS PER TRACK ON A 3390
//D1 DD DISP=(NEW,CATLG),DSN=AUSERID.TEST1.DATA,
// SPACE=(TRK,1),UNIT=SYSDA,
// DCB=(LRECL=133,RECFM=FBA,BLKSIZE=27930,DSORG=PS)
//*
//* CREATE A VARIABLE BLOCK SEQUENTIAL DATASET
//* 5 TRACKS INITIALLY AND ADD ONE TRACK AT A TIME IF OUT OF ROOM
//D2 DD DISP=(NEW,CATLG),DSN=AUSERID.TEST2.DATA,
// SPACE=(TRK,(5,1)),UNIT=SYSDA,
// DCB=(LRECL=255,RECFM=VB,BLKSIZE=27998,DSORG=PS)
//*
//* CREATE A PARTITIONED DATASET SUITABLE FOR HOLDING TSO CLISTS.
//* 10 CYLINDERS TO START AND 20 DIRECTORY BLOCKS. ADD 2 CYLINDERS
//* IF YOU RUN OUT OF ROOM. DOES NOT ADD MORE DIRECTORY BLOCKS.
//D3 DD DISP=(NEW,CATLG),DSN=AUSERID.TEST3.PDS,
// SPACE=(CYL,(10,2,20)),UNIT=SYSDA,
// DCB=(LRECL=255,RECFM=VB,BLKSIZE=27998,DSORG=PO)
//*