[hercules-390] Another yahoogroups test from Outlook...
'\'Fish\' (David B. Trout)' david.b.trout@gmail.com [hercules-390]
2018-04-28 21:47:36 UTC
This is another test to hercules-390 at yahoogroups dotcom sent directly from Outlook, the same way I've been doing it for umpteen years now and which, until a few weeks ago, has always worked just fine.

This one however, is after having reconfigured by Outlook settings to specify my actual gmail address (***@gmail.com) as my default email address (which is what I believe Outlook places into the "From:" field) instead of my ***@softdevlabs.com email address (which, until now, is what I *had* been using and which, until recently, has always worked but which now apparently doesn't).

So let's see if *THIS* one gets through... (Maybe that's the "precondition" that's failing?)
--
"Fish" (David B. Trout)
Software Development Laboratories
mail: ***@softdevlabs.com
Mike Schwab Mike.A.Schwab@gmail.com [hercules-390]
2018-05-01 02:35:51 UTC
Looks good here.

On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 4:47 PM, ''Fish' (David B. Trout)'
Post by '\'Fish\' (David B. Trout)' ***@gmail.com [hercules-390]
This is another test to hercules-390 at yahoogroups dotcom sent directly from Outlook, the same way I've been doing it for umpteen years now and which, until a few weeks ago, has always worked just fine.
So let's see if *THIS* one gets through... (Maybe that's the "precondition" that's failing?)
--
"Fish" (David B. Trout)
Software Development Laboratories
http://www.softdevlabs.com
Yahoo Groups Links
--
Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA
Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com [hercules-390]
2018-05-01 02:42:18 UTC
Hello!
Yes it does.
-----
Gregg C Levine ***@gmail.com
------------------------------------
------------------------------------
'\'Fish\' (David B. Trout)' david.b.trout@gmail.com [hercules-390]
2018-05-01 08:17:26 UTC
Post by Gregg Levine ***@gmail.com [hercules-390]
Post by Mike Schwab ***@gmail.com [hercules-390]
Looks good here.
Hello!
Yes it does.
Acknowledged. Thanks.

I'll stop posting these silly Me too! ("Acknowledged") posts now. I only did so (am doing so) to verify their problem *is* fixed now and that I can REPLY to people's posts normally, like always.

Sorry for the distraction folks.
mail: ***@softdevlabs.com
'\'Fish\' (David B. Trout)' david.b.trout@gmail.com [hercules-390]
2018-05-01 08:12:32 UTC