[hercules-390] Any way to obtain zPDT + ADCD version (zOS 2.1 or above)
jfernandezg89@hotmail.com [hercules-390]
2018-03-22 15:30:33 UTC
Im not partner and i cant get the zPDT and ADCD version (zOS 2.1 or above) . It there any way to obtain it for educational purposes?

Thanks in advance!
'\'Fish\' (David B. Trout)' david.b.trout@gmail.com [hercules-390]
2018-03-22 17:25:27 UTC
Post by ***@hotmail.com [hercules-390]
Im not partner and i cant get the zPDT and ADCD version
(zOS 2.1 or above) . It there any way to obtain it for
educational purposes?
This is a HERCULES support forum, NOT an IBM support. Any answers you might get from here regarding the terms or conditions regarding any IBM product offering would be unofficial and should not (IMO) be relied on, especially not legally.

I would STRONGLY suggest that if you need information regarding the availability and/or terms of an IBM product offering, then you should contact IBM directly, not us:

http://dtsc.dfw.ibm.com/adcd.html

(p.s. IBM *does* monitor this list, in case you weren't aware!)
--
"Fish" (David B. Trout)
Software Development Laboratories
mail: ***@softdevlabs.com
jfernandezg89@hotmail.com [hercules-390]
2018-03-22 18:30:33 UTC
Hello

Im asking if someone have information about other legal ways for non-partners

Thank you!
'Dave Wade' dave.g4ugm@gmail.com [hercules-390]
2018-03-22 19:06:48 UTC
Im not partner and i cant get the zPDT and ADCD version (zOS 2.1 or
above) . It there any way to obtain it for educational purposes?
This is a HERCULES support forum, NOT an IBM support. Any answers you
might get from here regarding the terms or conditions regarding any IBM
product offering would be unofficial and should not (IMO) be relied on,
especially not legally.
I would STRONGLY suggest that if you need information regarding the
availability and/or terms of an IBM product offering, then you should contact
http://dtsc.dfw.ibm.com/adcd.html
(p.s. IBM *does* monitor this list, in case you weren't aware!)
Yes, and despite my odd rant they can also be helpful...
--
"Fish" (David B. Trout)
Software Development Laboratories
http://www.softdevlabs.com