[hercules-390] New file uploaded to hercules-390
Dave McGuire Mcguire@neurotica.com [hercules-390]
2018-04-19 02:22:08 UTC
a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hercules-390
group.
File : /3174/gg243061.pdf
Description : 3174 Establishment Controller/Networking Server
Installation Guide
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/hercules-390/files/3174/gg243061.pdf
Oh! Uhh...it seems I got all excited for nothing; I already had this
manual. I'd forgotten that that was one of the ones I used. :-/ Guess
it doesn't need to be scanned..

-Dave
--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA
Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com [hercules-390]
2018-04-19 02:29:23 UTC
Hello!
Last time I checked the wonky document server that IBM ignores until
the users need its content, does indeed contain the 3174 ones in both
proprietary and PDF formats.

And of course Bit Savers has a yottabyte of manuals. (Size bigger then
a Googleplex of things.)

And that post was a response to a post written by someone who had a
pair of Yetis watching over his shoulders, and third one eating the
contents of his fridge.
-----
Gregg C Levine ***@gmail.com
Post by Dave McGuire ***@neurotica.com [hercules-390]
a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the hercules-390
group.
File : /3174/gg243061.pdf
Description : 3174 Establishment Controller/Networking Server
Installation Guide
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/hercules-390/files/3174/gg243061.pdf
Oh! Uhh...it seems I got all excited for nothing; I already had this
manual. I'd forgotten that that was one of the ones I used. :-/ Guess
it doesn't need to be scanned..
-Dave
--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ